Injury Victims Supported by Doctors and Lawyers Working Together!
How to Stop Low Ball Offers and Win Policy Limit Awards for the Minor Impact Soft Tissue Spinal Injury!
Brought To You by Your Local 911 Car Injury Doctors!
Topics Include the Top 7 Personal Injury Award Categories:
- The Top 5 Injury Financial Drivers and the Necessary Documentation to Fulfill Each Category!
- The 4 Categories of Documentation Necessary to Defend Against the Preexisting Injury Argument!
- How to use the 14 Injury Magnifiers to Defend Against the Low Property Damage Argument!
- How to Use the Financial Claims Worksheet to Convert the Doctors Documentation into 4 Distinct Injury Awards!
- The Doctors Documentation Necessary to Demand and WIN a Policy Limit Award!
- How to Use the 12 Documentation Categories of the Doctors Narrative Report to Support Your Demand Letter!
- The 25 Categories of a Successful Doctors Deposition or Trail Testimony!
Results Using our 911 Car Injury Documentation System!
- Dr. Kevin in Kansas documentation turned a low-ball offer of only $7k into a jury award of $350k!
- Dr. Dave in New Jersey documentation turned a low-ball offer of only $15k into an injury award of $270k!
- Dr. Joe in California documentation turned a low-ball offer of only $35k into an injury award of $2 million
- Dr. Paul in Kentucky documentation turned a no offer into a policy limit award of $110k jury verdict!
- Dr. David in Virginia documentation turned a low-ball offer of only $10k into a $75k judgement!
This Presentation Brought to You By Your Local Networking Doctor:
Henry Lin, D.C.
Presented by Dr. Paul Hollern
- Personal Injury Consultant
- Speaker 3 Chiropractic Collages
- Never Lost a Patients case in court
- Opened 77 Chiropractic Offices in 20 States
- Largest Chiropractic Provider in the World
- Donated Over $500K Chiropractic Profession
- President’s Award Logan College Chiropractic
- Only Chiropractor to Beat the US DOJ by Trial
- Author 10 Books on Personal Injury Chiropractic
- Testimony Resulted in Largest Civil Verdict in County
- Continuing Education Instructor for Doctors and Attorneys
Henry Lin, DC